Thursday 2 May 2013

Building Your Wardrobe From Nothing for Nothing!

How can you build your wardrobe,
From nothing
For nothing?

In my previous post you found out 
why
I've had the 'opportunity' to build my wardrobe
from nothing
for nothing.

I now have a bigger wardrobe than ever before!
So I'm going to share with all of you
a few 'Rules' I have devised to help you find affordable
or free
clothes!

Rule #1
Ditch the Pride

Put out the word that you take any/all
gently used clothing!

Some people turn up their nose at used clothes
or don't want to take 'handouts'
or don't want to be seen as not being able to afford new clothes...
Screw that!

If your 'friends' are only your friends due to an expensive shopping addiction
you may want to get counselling!

A lot of your friends will be grateful to hand over their previously loved clothes to someone they know,
and when they see you in something of theirs,
modified or not,
they will be 
ecstatic!!

Rule #2
Gratitude
(Coming soon)
H.M.K.





No comments:

Post a Comment