Tuesday 11 June 2013

Sound Makes More Than a Booty Wiggle to the Beat

Does music make you wanna
dance?

I know it makes me want to dance!
Until the DJ/Producer/Music master mind
decides to change something
and all of a sudden,
...
it
...
STOPS
...

No, not the music...
my movement...
Like somebody glued my shoes to the floor,
and I get all stiff and awkward
and violently elbow someone in a sensitive area
such as their face...

Here I thought,
it was just my inner metronome
being thrown off by 
a bad dance move,

but all of my dance moves are bad
so this must be the reason!


Pretty wickedly wavy experiment!
Get it?
(my sense of humor is almost as good as my dance moves)

If sound vibrations can change the movement of water,
what are sound vibrations doing to us?

The constant buzzing of sound the world is engulfed in must be effecting living and non-living things,
but is it bad?
or good?

What is it doing to our water?
What is it doing to our beings that live in the water?

H.M.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment